Baker County Health Department
480 West Lowder Street
Macclenny Florida 32063
Clinic Services are provided on a sliding fee scale basis, and immunizations are FREE through age 18, and then based on the cost of the vaccine for adults. Clinic fees are based on income and family size at the initial Social Service Assessment and updated at least annually. We accept most Medicaid plans and for those who are uninsured or prefer to pay out-of-pocket, we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
There are a multitude of clinical-based programs and ancillary services currently under operation through the Department of Health in Baker County which are funded by federal, state, county and grant generated revenues.
The Health Department is dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of Baker County citizens and visitors. Services include:
- Women’s Annual Exams
- Clinical Breast Exams and Screenings
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Management
- Osteoporosis Screening
- Adult Immunizations
- Diabetes Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Primary Care
- Drug Assistance Program (DAP)
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Chronic Disease Treatment and Management, including High Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Disease
- Communicable Diseases– surveillance, treatment and management
- Well Child
- Sick Child
- Sports Physicals
- Children’s Medical Services -Provider for children with special needs
Call or stop by for a financial consultation to determine which program meets your needs. We strive to find a way to meet your health care needs.