Tallahassee, Fla. – Today, on International Overdose Awareness Day, the Florida Department of Health announced an initiative to ensure readily available access to naloxone, a lifesaving medication that could reduce thousands of substance abuse deaths across the state, through its county health departments.
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository Video Accompaniment
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis Video Accompaniment
- Child Care Food Program Video Accompaniment
- 20220627-national-hiv-testing-day-pr Video Accompaniment
- Treatment Locator Video Accompaniment