Healthy You, Healthy Baby About one in every 33 babies is born with a birth defect. While all birth defects can’t be prevented, it helps to remember that what’s best for your health is also best for your baby. If your future plans include pregnancy, you can increase your chances of having a healthy baby by committing to a healthier lifestyle.
- Newborn Screening Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine Video Accompaniment
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy Video Accompaniment
- Vaccine Locater Video Accompaniment