Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, the Florida Department of Health announced Dr. Angus Jameson as the State Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Medical Director. He succeeds Dr. Kenneth Scheppke who is now serving as the Department’s Deputy Secretary for Health.
- Florida to Open Additional Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Sites Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance Video Accompaniment
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics Video Accompaniment
- Year in Review- FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health Video Accompaniment